By the way.....a big thank you to all you guys who thought I was an honor student!!!!! ;0
1.I was mugged.....True
2. I was one of the honor students of my class....haha, Imagine that. False
3. Both of my marriages were to the same guy. True...( and very stupid of me.)
4. I have a twin sister. False, no way could my Mother survive two of me!
5. I once danced in a variety show with a group ( sort of like the rockettes, only we were amatuers) . True
6. I once went sky diving....it was the coolest thing I ever did. False. As if I would ever go sky diving!
7.I went out with Joe Namath one time. He was from Beaver Falls, Penn. False, but I did call his Mother and talked to her on the phone. I didnt know Joe was dating Dan, no wonder I couldnt get a date with him.
8. My oldest son belongs to my first husband and my other son and daughter belong to my second husband. True, My kids all belong to the same man.
9. When I go to an amusement park I look for the biggest and highest rollercoaster to ride. False, no way!
10. I wore glasses everyday since I was in the 7th grade. About 8 years ago I just took them off and threw them away. I have not worn glasses since that day. And I didnt have lasix surgery. I just got tired of the wearing glasses. True, I think it was all the carrots!