I found this at Autumns Meadow......... It looked like fun. Try it!! Have a great weekend!!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
He wraps them, I wish they would fall off his sleigh wrapped as he flies !
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I used to hang mistletoe, but I seem to have lost it over the years, but if I though someone interesting was coming I would go out and buy some!
5. When do you put up your decorations..usually right after Thanksgiving, but I dont put that much stuff up anymore. Just a small tree and some decorations and wreaths
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I usually make a ham for Christmas and a tray of lasagne, macaroni salad, broccoli cheese casserole, those are favorites
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
I always spent Christmas Eve with my Grandparents, then the next morning we would load up the car with gifts and go to my parents a couple blocks away for Christmas morning. My Grandmother would give me gifts Christmas eve. One time she bought me a bunch of clothes she had some lady make for my Barbie doll. I was thrilled! Also just the atmosphere of my grandparents house was so special to me. She always decorated the mantel, there were cookies everywhere. It was just a special time.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What about him?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, I fix a big dinner Christmas Eve and my kids and thier families come and we eat dinner then we open gifts, that way they dont have to rush out in the morning with the little ones and we always go to my son, Bens for Christmas day dinner.
What kind of decorations are on your Christmas Tree?
Since I have a pencil tree, I bought smaller decorations...some look like pieces of candy, some really pretty small bulbs and some angels.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it
I love the beauty of it...how the world feels so silent and still.
12. Can you ice skate? I havent done it for years, but when we used to spend so much time at my Parents cabin, we ice skated when the ponds froze. Somehow I think the falls would be harder to take now ;))
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My dollhouse with electric lights and a car!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with my family, being thankful for all God has blessed me with.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? Church services on Christmas Eve
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
Ha Ha....this is a tough one.... I love gifts!!! I also like buying gifts so I have to say both. I amalways excited to see what my kids got for me for Christmas!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Oh Come all Ye Faithful
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yummy?
Yummy!!! I hang them on the tree and eat them,
Let me know if you do this on your blog so I can come by and read it