Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Early to bed.......

I went to bed at 11:30 last night!!!!! And now I am up at 8:30!! Thats almost unheard of for me!! Im usually up till 5 am and sleep till noon. Gaige stayed all night with me last night...he is still sleeping. I was cuddling with him this morning....when he stays at Grammies he gets to sleep with Grammie. How I love to cuddle his soft little body...same way with Zackie when he stays...when they were like a year old their parents didnt allow them to have coca cola....but they knew Grammie would give them some...I used to put some in their bottles for them and they were so happy! Then one day Zack ask for "pop" and my son Ben said...." why would he be asking for that?"...lol. Because they are cola nuts like their Grammie!

Yesterday I went with my brother Gary. he is a few years younger than me.....he is retired from the Ohio State Patrol. We went to the Harley Store ( he loves his harleys) and then we went to Walmart for a few things and came home. I like hanging out with him.. We tried to get Mom to come with us but she wouldnt. He is like me...he loves all the oldies music...so we usually have the oldies on.....we are just a couple of oldies but goodies...lol I still think we are kids but I dont suppose we look like kids anymore. Well actually...I know we dont look like kids anymore! lol...but we still act like it. And Garys wife and I have always been like sisters instead of sisterinlaws..... I truly love her...always have.

So today I am up early and dont know what I am going to get into today. I am going to organize my blogs...put the ones I read everyday in a folder...

On Friday we have to be at the hospital by 7:30 am because that is when they are doing my daughterinlaw Leslies C-section..so we are all excited about that! Of course we already know its a little girl. Hopefully Ill have pictures online by Friday night.

K..off here to get into something.......catch ya later!

3 comments:

Dr.John said...

This was a wonderful blog entry for me because it brought back memories of my grand mother's. I used to cuddle next to her when I was little. She let me have things my mother wouldn't. Grandmas are wonderful. You sound like a wondeful grandma.
I have enjoyed reading your blog so I think I'll add a link from mine so I can come often.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the upcoming grandaughter!It must be so neat to know when she is gonna arrive! I wish I knew that with my son!

It's also great that you are so close with your sis in law. That must be nice. I get along with mine but not like that. They are in different states anyway. One I have never met in person.

I love Coca Cola too! I love fountain cokes. And the old fashioned hard to find soda fountains that put vanilla and other flavors in it. Yeah, they make it like that now. But it just isn't the same! My grandmother introduced me to that too actually! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah,to answer your question, to put links on your blog, you do it in your template. Are you familiar with your template? I am not that great with messing with mine but I can add links.

As far as where to put that in your template, there should be a section that says links in it. Mine is closer to the bottom on my template. If you have trouble and you don't have anyone else to help you,and if you don't mind, you could give me your username/password and all the links you wanna add.And I would do it for you. Then you could always change your password after if you want. That's what I did for a out of state friend.