Saturday, March 25, 2006

The day after drinkage

Well, we certainly had a good time!!!!!! We were slammin back drinks like there was no tomorrow! Janice and I were toast but Ed was hangin in there. We got there and the bar wasnt real crowded....but as we sat there it started filling up...and we talked to people at the bar and it was like a party...lol...except for Janice got into an argument with this guy who called her "granny". I thought Ed and I were gonna have to restrain her for a while there...she was sooo pissed off cause he called her granny! When the guy ( Dave was his name) walked out she followed him and she told him she was going to put a cap in his ass...lmaooooo. She is so funny! I laughed so much I was sick. All in all it was a great time and an excellant meal. I had a steak, salad, and baked potato......Damons has excellant food. When we were at the bar I drank vodka and cranberry with a splash of OJ. It was quite a buzz and I enjoyed every minute of it. lol. I am up early because I went to bed so early....lol

1 comment:

Joe & Karen said...

Hey

Sounds like you had a good time. I haven't been out drinking in so long.

Joe