Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Now listen to this.......

You will never believe what one of the outside cats left on my porch....I should have taken a picture. A SNAKE. It was only a garter snake but nonetheless, I thought snakes hibernated in the winter.

We have 4 outside cats, reason being, my Mother puts a huge bowl of food out for them everyday! So its hard to tell how many cats eat on my porch. Sometimes I think this is a cathouse...heh heh.

But what do you think about that snake? Is it crazy or what?

6 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Oooer, lucky it was only a garter snake eh?

I saw your message about the xmas tree - can I help? email me.

Bluepaintred said...

wow. was it alive? Snakes are cold blooded so yeah they hibernate. maybe one of the cats found it all curled up in its den and brought it home

Unknown said...

An early Christmas present? We used to have a neighbor whose cat always came over to our house with "gifts", a mouse, a bird, etc, jeez.

Dr.John said...

AS long as you don't invite them in it's okay.

Lo Kelween said...

snake and cat fight, fuh! what a scene! :)

too bad you missed it..:(

MarmiteToasty said...

I DONT do snakes..... no way no how.... lizards and scorpions and chamelions we have, but no matter how many times my youngest lad asks, we aint having no snake, so I would of died if me cats brung me a bloody snake, its bad enough the half chewed frogs and the mice, one of which is living under me fridge LOL its a dear little harvest mouse....

x