Friday, December 05, 2008

happy weekend

this is a funny picture......my Aunt hd just flew in from Florida and we were picking her up at the Airport.The lady with the white slacks and white sweater was on my Aunts flight. He/she is a transvestite. My Aunt said all the guys were flirting with her on the plane and she was loving it. ( they were flirting with the transvestite , not my Aunt!) So my Aunt said get a pic....but we couldnt find her......low and behold I look around and I see my Mom and my Aunt gawking....lol. Actually I think he/she looks very nice. Im sure we have no idea of the trauma they go through when they are not sure if they are male or female. The funny part of this pic is not the transvestite.....its my Mom and Aunt!!! ;))

8 comments:

Akelamalu said...

I confess I biggyfied the picture to get a better look and it did make me LOL! :)

MarmiteToasty said...

LOL@Ake.. SO DID I lol...... to funny..

x

pure evyl said...

I would have had to stare at that hairdo myself.

Dr.John said...

I imagine we pass people like her/him every time we are in an airport and never know it.

eZ said...

hey catch
would he go to the women's restroom? would they have followed him? lmao

Unknown said...

Wow! Now let me look again...LOL!

Big Pissy said...

yep! I clicked on it too and then REALLY laughed out loud! LOL

Hazel M said...

Appreciate your bllog post