Monday, November 17, 2008

this and that

We have snowflakes today!! It makes me cold just to see them swirling about!

Mom came home after being over at my brothers for a few days. They take her every once in a while to give me a break. She was taking a bath over there and she fell, didnt hurt herself bad but she is sore today.

The above joke is just because I think its funny!

Anyone finished with Christmas shopping yet? I have a good start on mine....almost done! Last year I didnt buy a thing since I was recovering from open heart surgery. I love to buy for the little ones and then watch them open it.

I have a little joke to share...its kinda old but I love it. This guy went to the shrink b/c he had a saran wrap fetish. When he got in the shrinks office he pulled his trousers down and showed him he had underwear on fashioned out of saran wrap....the shrink said " I can clearly see your nuts! "..........lol...this just cracks me up....dont take much anymore!...
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Dr.John said...

Haven't even started Christmas shopping yet. But I'm thinking.
Sorry mom fell.

Lo Kelween said...

haha, i wonder what's the new definition for 'calls' instead of something else!

Christmas..yeah...wonder if i still get any presents from my parents. hehe

Queenie said...

Whats with you and spherical object's today. Did alot of my shopping before I went in hospital, just hubbie & sons to get...

rel said...

Catch,
If she just hold 'em and doesn't squeeze she can come for a visit. As long as she doesn't mind cavorting with nuts.

Christmas shopping? Darn it girl it's only November!
rel

Akelamalu said...

Sorry to hear your Mom had a fall Catch, I hope she recovers completely.

My Christmas shopping is DONE!!!

Loved the jokes honey. :)

Ginny said...

What is it with the nuts today?!! Cute jokes!

bettygram said...

Laughed at the jokes.
Hope mom is ok soon.
Christmas shopping I have been looking but not buying. I am waiting for the grandkids and parents list of things wanted.

eZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eZ said...

funny jokes,
some Christmas shopping done, watching the dollars.
I love the holidays!
Hope your mom does ok, glad to see you getting a break once in a while.
Don't forget about Wedgie free Wednesday!lmao
take it ez

Unknown said...

Christmas shopping? Bah humbug! LOL I loved the jokes.