1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate. I would never drink eggnog!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? I have wrapped the gifts for year and santa has always taken all the credit for it!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I love white lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I used to but somehow over the years I lost the mistletoe!
5. When do you put your decorations up? I usually put them up the first week in Dec but this year I havent put anything up. I am probably not going to do to much this year with just having surgery, hopefully next year will be better!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? turkey and dressing.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: we would always have Christmas dinner at my Grandparents and there would always be a bunch of Aunts and Uncles and cousins there. The food was abundunt and we kids always had so much fun playing together.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth about Santa? Is there something I dont know?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Usually I cook a big dinner oon Christmas Eve and all my kids and grandkids are here and we eat and exchange gifts, we are not doing it this year b/c I am just not up to it, but it is a tradition.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Some decorations I have had for years, some the kids made when they were little, its kind of a mixture.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I have to say I love it.....I love getting out and walking in the snow, everything is so white and so quiet, you can hear the snow falling. I love when it looks like a winter wonderland.
12. Can you ice skate? I used to......havent done it for years....we used to have a pond at our cabin and we would ice skate every winter on it.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? my doll house that had lights in it and a car that went with it....I wish I had saved it!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with my family, attending our Church services.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? the pies and the cookies!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Everyone seated at the table...our Christmas blessing, always remembering who is not with us anymore, opening gifts, just everyone being together and being happy.
17. What tops your tree? an angel
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Oh my...here comes the being honest part! I love recieving!! I get so excited when I see someone coming in with a bunch of gifts and they hand a couple of them to me and say these are for you! I also enjoy picking out something for someone too, but this year I havent done any shopping...:(
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? All of the traditional hymms....I love them all.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum, I love them!