Monday, September 17, 2007

A Meme

I stole this from Shelli.....( dont tell her!) :))

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Not yet but I hope there is still time!!

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? As if I would ride one of those crazy things...a bout with inner ear is enough for me!

3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding? Years ago when I was a young and beautiful princess, before I came to earth with a jolt after getting married!

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Well, I have had my bed to myself for quite a few years now...I kind of like it that way.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? yes I do
.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Ummm....sometimes...I love to do different wall treatments and they usually turn out very well. I love to paint old furniture and make it into something pretty....I bought an amoire to do for my granddaughters bedroom...I want to make it girly for her.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? yes, I do.....and he sure has his tit in the wringer now doesnt he?????


8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Both. They are beautiful girls...Angie is seductive, Jennifer is so wholesome, I like them both.


9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Not much, but I do vote and try to know something about the liar I am voting for.


10. Do you know how to play poker? No, but I wish I did....I would have a poker club and we would meet every week and drink and smoke and tell naughty jokes!

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?yes I have. When my Father had his heart attack we were awake for days it seemed.

12. What’s your favorite commercial? dont have one..sorry

13 . Who was your first love? My Ex husband

14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Depends on which part of town Im in. The bad part of town...yes...the good part of town...no

.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? yes

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?yankees

17. Have you ever been ice skating? yes, again, when I was the Princess.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?hardly ever.

19. What’s the one thing on your mind lately? pain

20. Do you always wear your seat belt? yes

21. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I was a psychiatrist. I would like the talent to help people with their problems.

22. Do you like sushi? hell no. who in the world would eat raw fish??? ever hear of intestinal worms????

23. What do you wear to bed? my birthday suit, even if it is a little wrinkled! lol

24. Do you truly hate anyone? No but I choose not to be around some people. But I dont hate anyone.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Antonio Bandaras..if we could ever get Melanie Griffith out of the bed!!! She hangs on him like a cheap suit....not that I blame her!

26. Do you know anyone in jail? I know some people who have been in jail...Janice for one....lol...when she pulled a gun on her ex fiance ( it wasnt loaded).Who do you think bailed her out?


27. What food do you find disgusting?anything raw....like sushi....steaks with blood dripping out of them are not for me....I have a weak stomach for that kind of stuff.


28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? good naturedly, yes

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? no

30. Do you believe in angels and demons? yes I do.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I always love reading your answers Catch!! I'll have to pinch this one.


I feel the same way about Angels,Cops, and Antonio Bandaras.
Katelyn is the one with so many imaginary friends. My MIL says, they're not imaginary, Katelyn can see angels. So yes, I believe in Angels too.

Happy Monday Catch!
HUGS

Bluepaintred said...

I'm telling!

*runs off to tattle*

Bazza said...

Some great answers Catch, I love your comment on OJ, it creates such a wonderful mental image.

LJ said...

I've been playing poker since I was about 15! I could teach you and we could get drunk together!
What a fun meme this was!

tkkerouac said...

LOL, you are very funny and entertaining, "tit in the wringer"lol

Shelli said...

Blue tattled on you. Good job. You are so funny.

Akelamalu said...

Great answers Catch, especially #9

eZ said...

catch-I remember the old "tit in the wringer" -haha- like his "ballz in a vise"
and I like #9 and agree whole heartedly
take it ez

Catch said...

Christine ~ you , Melanie, me and Anthony......lol

Blue ~ you shush!

Bazaa ~ OJ having anything caught in something is a great mental picture!

Laura ~ what fun that would be!!!

Catch said...

Tracy ~ hes in quite a mess this time! Rightly so.

Shelli ~ thank you! I knew youd catch me! lol..leave it to Blue!

Akalamalu ~ thank you....#9 is sad but true.

EZ ~personally I think old OJ is F@@@@@ all the way around...of course there are still some who think he is innocent.....DUH! lol

Deb said...

I literally held my breath when reading the question, "Boston Red Sox or the Yankees"? AHHHHHHHHHHH...now I can rest! And......you're still a beautiful princess my darling!

Very interesting tidbits on you!

Tit in the slinger! LOL!

Tug said...

I am SO with you on the sushi thing...and I don't even care about worms - LOL. But roller coasters? LOVE.THEM.

L said...

Count me in on poker night and if you need help getting Melanie out of Antonios bed just let me know I will be in on that too LOL.

Gunngirl said...

I loved reading this! I'm down with Antonio Banderas. All I have to say is "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" *thud* lol

I like your wrinkled b-day suit, and the sushi remark. Oddly, I have eaten sushi, but the delicate kind--rice, seaweed, tuna, etc I'm not a REAL sushi eater. heh

Anonymous said...

Antonio Banderas it is...between us I think we can take down Melanie and have our way with Antonio before lunch.

:P fuzzbox said...

Pat search or cavity search? ;)