1. What is your occupation? Caregiver and chief Grammy
2. What colour are your socks right now? None, bare feet.
3. What are you listening to right now? the dogs are barking in the backyard
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Some cashews.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Does a fat dog fart? I can drive anything!
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? I would be yellow..for sunny and bright
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Aunt Brenda
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Nobody sent it to me, I got it over at Queenies.
9. How old are you today? I am 58 going on 25
10. Favourite drink? Coke, or vodka and OJ
11. What is your favourite sport to watch? Ice Skating
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh yes...I am at times a blonde, a redhead, whatever mood I am in.
13. Pets? Gabby and Gidget and Carly the cat
14. Favourite food? steak, shrimp, a good fresh salad and chicken.
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Guardian (great movie btw)
16. What was the last book you read? Reading the Executioners Song right now by Norman Mailer.
17. What do you do to vent anger? I might yell....I might cry.... I might just go to my room and take a nap. ..or I might cuss like a truckdriver ...I will do 1 of those 4 things.
18. What was your favourite toy as a child? my big dollhouse with elec lights and a car.
19. What is your favourite, fall or spring? Spring.
20. Hugs or kisses? we are a very huggy kissy family.....we hug and kiss for everything, so I would say both.
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
.22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments? I only have 2 real life friends who read my blog...Russell and Robin...and they dont comment....they just read it. They are more than welcome to comment if they wanted to and would be welcome to do so.
23. Who is the most likely to comment? my blog buddies
24. Who is least likely to comment? Russell and Robin
25. Living arrangements? I own my home, my Mother who is 79 lives with me.
26. When was the last time you cried? Im sure in the past few days. I get misty eyed at many things anymore....all the chaos in this world, our soldiers in Iraq, children being mistreated, animals being abused, etc.
27. What's on the floor of your closet? shoes and books
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Barbara, who I went to school with. She was the Maid of Honor in my first wedding...I still call her my Maid of Honor...lol
29. What did you do last night? Stayed all night at my sons house with the 2 kiddies while they went to a party.
30. Favourite smells? fried potatoes cooking with onions, the grass right after its cut, good perfume, a baby right after its bath.
31. What inspires you? life inspires me
32. What are you afraid of? sickness
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain
34. Favourite dog breed? yorkies.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4.
36. Number of years at current job? 14
37. Favourite day of the week? Friday
38. How many states/countries have you lived in? 2 Ohio and North Carolina
39. Favourite holidays? I love all the holidays.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? motorcycle