Thank you all for your words of encouragement and inquiring about my Mother. I think she is doing fairly well, of course she is upset, her and Unc were very close. So many people have come to the funeral home and you try to talk to everybody and that alone is exhausting. Tomorrow is the funeral. Then a dinner at the Church. I have to say as I looked around the funeral home and seen my family members I am proud of them. Uncle Keith never went to anyones funeral...(lol)..but we were all there for him. Thats just the way he was and we understood that. OK...gonna do a meme.
Grad Year: 1966
1. Who was your best friend? Carolyn and Barbara
2. What sports did you play? Intramural Vollyball
3. What kind of car did you drive? my parents, a cadillac
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Out...
5. Were you a party animal? I dont know about party animal....I did like to party
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? I guess I was b/c at one of our class reunions ( 10th I think) one girl said to me...'I see you still have your crowd.' I never really thought of it as such but obviously she did. (bitch)
7. Ever skip school? That would be a yes
8. Ever smoke? experimented, but I didnt really smoke when I was in high school.
9. Were you a nerd? No Way!
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? NO
11. Can you sing the alma mater? I could hum it...lol
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr Olsavsky....I thought he was so sexy! I used to flirt with him all the time!!!
13. Favorite class? None
14. What was your schools full name? Brilliant Memorial
15. School mascott? a devil
16. Did you go to Prom? Oh yes, I was chosen for Prom Court and I was sooo excited!
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? In a heartbeat!
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Larry Faulkner sat between me and Carolyn and he kept saying stuff to make us laugh. We were in front of a whole auditorium full of people, trying not to laugh.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Since my fiance was overseas and I had gone with him all through high school my favorite part of my Senior year was all the freedom I had. The freedom to date other guys! lol.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? I dont know what a senior wall is..is it anything like a senior moment cause I have a lot of those.
21. Did you have a job your senior year? No
22. Who did you date? Well, I was engaged....and he was overseas....and yes I did date a few guys, Gary K, Tommy S. , Mel L. Not very nice of me was it? He should have known better than to go off and leave me alone like that! But you know what? I had fun!
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? home
24. Have you gained weight since then? of course, I wore like a size 3 in high school!
25. What did you do after graduation? Finished cosmetology school.